Sunday, April 20, 2008

I signed up for PPP!

A couple of weeks ago, summer break started. This thought was exciting at first, but after a few days of doing nothing, except for bumming around, I decided that I wanted to blog. So I signed up for blogger.com’s free blog hosting site. A few minutes later, I was writing reviews about anything football. After a while, I researched about blogging through google and I found out that I can actually earn money! I was surprised since never in my life have I thought that by merely blogging, I would be able to make some income. I then proceeded to go to Payperpost.com’s website. I was excited at the thought of making money through blogging. After signing up, I continued on to have my blog approved. That was it, I have entered the world of blog marketing/advertising.

A couple of days later, I found out through an email that my request wasn’t approved. I was puzzled because I didn’t know that there were requirements for a blog to be approved. For Payperpost to approve my blog, it had to be 30 days old and it had to contain at least 10 posts in that period. With this knowledge, I started to plant my blog with posts about what I thought about what was happening in the football scene.

Of course, it wasn’t all about the money, although it would be fun to blog about things that I love and earn some money from doing that. I started blogging about football, or soccer, as Americans call it, because it was something that I was truly passionate about. Ever since I stepped into the pitch, I had a hard time getting off it. Anyways, I learned, or rather the idea that I can earn and have fun was enforced into my mind.

After getting my blog approved, I felt the same excitement that I felt weeks before. I am really having fun writing about what I love and earning a little on the side!

-16

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=73cf6f160f54a5baa19bc19662cac244