Friday, March 28, 2008

My UEFA Fantasy Football Team


This is my UEFA Fantasy Football Team.
Strikers:
1) Drogba - Just coz he's an excellent striker.
2) Torres - I think he plays a bit like C. Ronaldo, but with less speed and tricks.
3) Henry - I think he's a striker that really knows what he's doing. He's got finesse and strength
in him and that makes him a great striker.
Mid-Fields:
4) Gerard - He's a player who's blessed with strength in shot, and timing in his passes and
play-making.
5) Cristiano Ronaldo - There isn't much to say bout him, just that he's really really good.
6) Fabregas - A rising star. He's going to be much more better in the next few years.
7) Joe Cole - He's a strong player that plays for the team. He also has nice crosses.
Defense:
* I don't have much to say bout them. I chose them coz they rack up the points.
Keeper:
11) Almunia - Nice keeper.

** If you have any comments, please feel free to do so.

-16

1 comment:

athlete nutrition said...

You've got a nice selection there. I think I'm gonna copy some of it.

 
ss_blog_claim=73cf6f160f54a5baa19bc19662cac244